For those Porch Pot pros and veterans of our previous workshops, we invite you to attend our drop-in sessions! These casual, self-service workshops will allow you to create a beautiful arrangement while keeping the mess here. Our staff will offer a short refresher demo before you independently create your container. There is no additional class fee for these sessions. Participants can bring their own container or purchase a new one for an additional charge.
There is no need to pre-register for these sessions!
For those looking for an extra helping hand or personal guidance from staff, please register for our full-service Porch Pot workshop.
Class Fee: Free
- Container soil (cost varies depending on container size)
- Your choice of premium evergreen bundle:
- Balsam, cedar, white pine
- Fraser, Douglas, and Noble Firs, cedar, white pine
- Specialty greens including juniper, boxwood and spruce tops
- Wide selection of embellishments, including handmade bows
Self-Service Workshop Dates:
Workshops begin Monday, November 20 and run through December 10*
- Sundays, Mondays & Wednesdays – 10am
- Tuesdays & Thursdays – 1pm
*date may change based on availability of fresh greenery