For an efficient, economical and eco-friendly way to water your plants, look no further than the Element SoakerPRO® soaker hose by Swan.
Featuring tiny holes or “pores” along its length, the SoakerPRO® soaker hose weeps water directly to plants’ root systems at a rate of 1 gallon per foot per hour on ground level. This not only reduces evaporation, but also uses up to 70 percent less water than a conventional sprinkler. To further reduce water consumption, we’ve added a patented blue water restrictor in the female coupling to control water pressure and flow.
The SoakerPRO® soaker hose is very lightweight, which makes it easy to wind around plants and set under soil or mulch. Once established, you no longer have to carry or drag a cumbersome garden hose to water your garden. In addition, your delicate flowers, foliage and vegetables are protected from the intense water pressure that comes from a traditional water hose and/or nozzle.
- Soaker hose with pores that slowly release water directly to plants’ roots, reducing evaporation for more efficient watering
- Ideal for flowerbeds, gardens and large landscaping projects
- Weeps water at a rate of 1 gallon per foot per hour on ground level
- Patented blue water restrictor in female coupling controls water pressure/flow, reducing water consumption
- Made of 65% recycled rubber and uses up to 70% less water than a conventional sprinkler
- Lightweight, easy to wind around plants and set under soil or mulch
- Protects delicate flowers, foliage and vegetables from direct contact with damaging water pressure
- Meets lead-free standards under Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Compliant with California’s strict phthalate-content standards
- Economical and environmentally friendly
- 7-year warranty
- 3/8-inch soaker hose
- Made in the USA with global components
The SoakerPRO® soaker hose is made from 65 percent recycled rubber and backed by a 7-year warranty. It’s also lead-free and compliant with California’s strict phthalate-content standards, so no harmful chemicals or odors are added to your water supply.